Milestone & Portrait Sessions
An individual child portrait session is the perfect way to capture your child’s growth and personality thru the years. These sessions can be done in these studio or outdoors with weather permitting. In the studio I have a few backdrops to choose from and various props to help seat and support your little one. As you can see in my portfolio, my style is very clean, organic and neutral when it comes to themes or prop set ups. My goal is to capture your little one just as they are right now. Their gummy drool smiles, crinkle noses, round cheeks, chubby thighs and wisp of baby curls in their hair that make each stage so unique and vanish so quickly.
For babies and children under 1, there are usually 2 stages parents like to capture:
- Smiling sessions are best for babies ages 4-5 months when it’s easier to get a smile and have predictable interaction. They can hold their heads up a little easier and it’s a great time to get those adorable tummy time photos of them pushing up happily.
- Sitting sessions are best for 7-9 month old babies who can sit unsupported for a good length of time but haven’t yet started to crawl.
*Cake smash session are fun at any age. Please arrange for cake smash sessions at the time of booking.
- 30 minute session
- Up to 3 outfit changes and 2 backdrops
- 15 hand edited images presented in a secure online gallery
- Digital download of the entire gallery and print release
Because of the nature of my job, and the exposure I have to brand new babies, I ask that if ANYONE in your family is sick, that you not bring them to your session. I work extremely hard to ensure my home and studio are free of germs and sickness and take the health and safety of my clients seriously.
Session fee (plus tax) due at the time of the session before photography begins. Retainer and signed photography agreement required within 48hrs of booking to secure session. Please add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all session, design fees and product purchases. Prices subject to change without notice.